Monday, February 1, 2010

Would u ?

What if I didnt come home one evening?
Would u remember to light a candle on the altar before its dark?Remember to burn an incense in the evening?
Remember to give the baby an evening shower?Dress him,comb his hair,oil his skin,feed him,sing him to sleep?
Who would check if all the lights were put out before going to bed?
Who would take off your glasses if u fell asleep over a book?
If I didnt come home one evening,who would feed you while you work at your study table?While you weaved tales of faraway people and places,who would you ask the words that sometimes slip off your mind?
Who would listen,while you read aloud the stories all night,who would have the courage to point out the little mistakes you may have made?
If I didnt come home one evening, who would put my child back to sleep if he suddenly woke up and cried?
Who would calm your fears when u startled up from a nightmare and then put to back to sleep?
What home would u come to,if I didnt come back one evening?

5 comments:

  1. I'm awestruck..... its simple n yet so haunting....I second the comment above "Simply...woooooow...!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thoughts are very well asked.. but why are you sounding so negative?

    ReplyDelete